1. Review the Adoption Agreement.
2. Schedule an appointment for pick up or delivery. (For a quote on delivery time and charge, contact Golden Treasures Kennel.)
The puppy pick-up weekend is usually the first weekend after the pups turn eight weeks old.
If you are not able to pick up your puppy on the specified weekend, we will be glad to provide care for your puppy for an additional $15 per day.
3. Pay any outstanding balance. Balances may be paid by using the PayPal link on this page, by Zelle, or by cash only. We do not accept any personal, company, or cashier checks.
4. If you are coming to pick up your puppy, bring a box or kennel with a towel or blanket large enough for the puppy to sleep in comfortably if traveling for an extended time.
5. If your puppy is being delivered, please make sure that you are ready to receive your pup.